Sprint - Unit Tests sind cool See merge request link/projekte/ws19/vkvm-new/terminal!2
Terminal calls the methods from library in order to get data from shared memory and control the output content in GUI.
- If all the lines of the screen are occupied and a new line is added, all lines will be moved up.
- Terminal can handle the backspace.
- If a line is too long for the screen, terminal will word wrap.
- A cursor can be simulated to insert text anywhere.
- Terminal can use the arrow keys to move the cursor.
- The input from terminal will be wise selected.
Use the installation script provided in the Scripts repository to install the full package.
Installing a single component is currently not supported.